Program brochures may be printed and used to help educate people about our programs. To request alternate formats, please call (802) 241-0294.
- Aging & Alcohol: What you Should Know - An informational brochure created in collaboration with the VT Department of Health. Learn healthy tips about how alcohol affects people differently as they age.
- Attendant Services Program Brochure - Self-directed in-home attendant care services for adults with a permanent and "severe" disability.
- Choices for Care Program Brochure - Medicaid funded long-term services and supports provided to people who need nursing home level of care. Services are provided in a variety of settings including a person's own home, Adult Family Care, Enhanced Residential Care and Nursing Facility settings.
- Flexible Choices Option Brochure - Self-directed services for people eligible for Choices for Care.
- Money Follows the Person (MFP) Brochure - A grant from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to help people living in nursing facilities overcome barriers to moving to their preferred community-based setting.
- How to Choose a Case Manager Brochure - A guide to help people learn how to choose a case manager.