Skip to main content

Need Assistance Resolving a Complaint About Services

Do you need help resolving a complaint about the services you receive at home through Choices for Care or in a licensed residential care or nursing facility?

Then contact the Vermont Long-Term Care Ombudsman services for help in resolving your complaint. The Ombudsman is unbiased and works on behalf of the person receiving services.

  • CONTACT 1-800-889-2047