Concern About Care You or a Loved One are Receiving

Do you want to report a concern about the care you or a loved one is receiving from a home health agency or licensed care home or facility?

Report Your Concern

Then contact the Division of Licensing and Protection (DLP). They manage the regulations for Vermont designated Home Health Agencies, Residential Care Settings and Nursing Facilities. DLP will investigate and help correct the situation if it is in conflict with the regulations.

  • CONTACT (802) 871-3317

Contact Us

Angela Smith-Dieng, Division Director
HC 2 South, 280 State Drive
Waterbury, VT 05671-2070
Voice: (802) 241-0294
Fax: (802) 241-0385
For Telecommunications Relay Service: Dial 711


This is a Division of the
Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living
under the Agency of Human Services