Older Americans Act (OAA) services support Vermonters age 60 and older and are designed to help older Vermonters remain as independent as possible and to experience a high quality of life. OAA services are provided through Vermont’s five Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) and include case management; nutrition services and programs; health promotion and disease prevention; information, referral and assistance; legal assistance; and family caregiver support. The Adult Services Division is responsible for monitoring services and funding according to federal requirements in partnership with the Administration on Community Living.
VT Association of Area Agencies on Aging (V4A) and its five member agencies:
- Age Well serving Northwestern Vermont
- Central Vermont Council on Aging
- Northeast Kingdom Council on Aging
- Senior Solutions serving Southeastern Vermont
- Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging